Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Responsibility to Share

Last week I had a visit from my friend Lloyd. He’s from Nigeria but has lived here in Denmark a long time. We talked about a lot of things, and at a point, he said something that made me stop and think.

 “In my country we believe that if we find something that improves our life; a medicine, a product etc., we have a responsibility to share it with others…it’s something we live by”!

I thought about my old friend George, who came to me almost ten years ago to share something with me that had improved his health and his life.

He urged me to try USANA, science based nutritional supplements. I was resistant at first. You know how it is, right? I had taken lots of vitamins before but never noticed any difference. But George was very persistent, passionate really and he said “just try them for two or three months and let your body tell you what you need to know”. So I said, “why not? …he’s a close and trusted friend and I have certainly spent money on worse things in my life than vitamins. I’m on my way back to Scandinavia for two months. I’ll help George out and give USANA a try while I’m on tour”.

I was surprised to find, that very soon my health was improving. I actually felt better and my body did tell me what I needed to know. I sent George an email and told him “Geez, these things are working. I didn’t know I was feeling bad until I started feeling better”!

And that’s the deal. They work, I can feel them working, and that is the difference, simple as that. I’ve been taking them ever since and I’ll take them the rest of my life.

I made another realization along the way. I thought I was helping my friend, but in fact, it was he who was helping me! Thanks George!

So now it’s my turn to fulfill my responsibility and share USANA with you.  l make the same recommendation that was made to me. “Try them for two or three months and let your body tell you what you need to know”.

Just click on the word USANA which is a link to my new USANA website. Watch the short video about Dr. Myron Wentz, the scientist behind USANA, and see what inspires him to do everything in his power to make a difference in the world. Then, take a look around the rest of the site for more information.

Whenever you decide to try the nutritionals, you can just click on “The Essentials” or “Health Pack” in the boxes to the right of the video. These are links to where you can order direct. And/or, if you are interested in learning more, as well as how to save up to 25%, just click on the “Contact Me” tab, fill in and submit the form. I will be notified that you have done so and I’ll be in touch to help you get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment